The services provided by our Office cover the following aspects of the competition law:
- merger notifications to the Turkish Competition Authority,
- filing before Turkish Competition Authority of abuse of dominant position,
- representation before Turkish courts on competition cases,
- prosecution of unfair competition violations,
- clearance of agreements, strategic alliances and other co-operative arrangements,
- competition issues related to agency and distribution agreements and
- competition/anti-trust rules and policy.
We advise major national and multinational companies on issues arising from the unfair competition through imitation of trade marks, trade names and similar rights. Our practice in this field is also closely connected to our Commercial and Litigation Practices.
We have represented a number of international companies and local industries before the Courts in cases of unfair attraction of clients and unfair advertising practices.